Jobs in Bangalore
LAMP Developer – Linux/Apache/MySQL/MariaDB
5-10 years exp. of relevant professional experience in programming backend systems and web-applications. Must have an excellent programming skills and a theoretical background in Computer Science or Software Engineering. Passionate about the quality of your work, Experience with backend application development.
- Development and maintenance of backend applications, services and APIs
- Development and maintenance of frontend UI
- Investigation, debugging and resolution of customer issues
- Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives
- Stay current with industry trends and evaluate the adoption of new technologies in solution architectures
- Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors
Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing
Minimum Education of B.Tech or BE in Comp Science.
Familiarity with the following
- CentOS Linux
- Linux build and development tooling
- MySQL/MariaDB server
- Apache webserver
- PHP, Phing, PHP Unit
IT Technical Writer
EagleNet group seeks software technical writer with minimum of 3 years experience for our ITPL Bangalore, India office.
Ideal candidate must possess the ability to:
- Facilitate, create and upgrade/update software engineering project documentation
- Create business requirements for systems
- Design and develop test cases, test validation sessions, facilitate customer acceptance testing.
- Participate in all phases of software development life cycle
- UML and design documentation
- SRS documentation
- Create technical reference manuals
- Develop HMTL manuals and FAQ’s
- Technical proposal writing for AGILE
- Data modelling and relation schema
- Code alignments
- Minimum education: Undergrad (BS/BTech) from a reputable university
- Must be able to communicate both verbal and strong written English
Submit your resume to email@example.com
It must include a cover letter and resume attached in Word/PDF.
bLinkedin Profile links will not be considered.
DO NOT APPLY
People with less than 3 years and more than 6 years of relevant experience
Aircraft / Aerospace Engineers
Web Developer, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Management
As a Web Developer, Search Engine Optimization, and Social Media Manager, responsibility include coordinating and implementing SEO & SMO strategies for clients. To be goal oriented, possess exceptional attention to detail, and have outstanding interpersonal skills. Responsibilities also include interacting with clients on one side and working closely with the company team on the other, to make sure that the goals of the clients and the company is achieved. Work on range of projects, designing, appealing, websites, SEO services and marketing, Blogs, Design marketing materials and templates, working knowledge of PHP, MYSQL, HTML, CSS, JQuery, SEO, Photoshop.
Please email your resume directly to: Resume@eagle.net or Submit online by clicking the button below.